- We have an opening for a full-timeAdministrative, Assistant - Hourlyposition.
- Location: HCSC; 300 E. Randolph St Chicago, IL 60601.Note: online applications acceptedonly.
- Schedule: F/T Schedule; Monday through Friday, shifts will vary.
- Requirement: Previous administrative experience is a plus!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people. A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIKs steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring today and every day.
Full time associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Responsible for clerical functions and administrative support of food service programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephones and direct inquires in a professional and client centric manner.
- Maintain confidential personnel files.
- Assist management staff in preparing confidential employment and labor relations documents, including but not limited to proposed disciplinary notices.
- Assist with staffing, including finding staff when employees call out on short notice.
- Work effectively and maintain good working relationships with co-workers, school personnel, administrators, student?s parents and Supervisor.
- Complete and maintain accurate and up to date records of students eligible for free and reduced priced lunches if applicable.
- Enter weekly cash sales and meal counts using computer.
- Perform daily bank deposit reconciliation.
- Process vendor invoices for payment - using computer, making sure addition is correct and checking item prices against bid specifications, making sure there is no discrepancy in pricing.
- Perform monthly vendor statement reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly state claim form for reimbursement.
- Assist in preparation of end of month financial reports.
- Attend in-service and/or safety meetings as required.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment; ability to perform job safely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 136999
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 78241437 chicago