"If You Have Enthusiasm, a Positive Attitude and a few basic skills, I Have A Fun and Fulfilling Job Just For You!"
Dear Prospective Employee,
First of all, thank you for taking the time to visit this ad. It’s my hope that you have precisely what I need in an employee so I can take this ad down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding job I have available.
So, let me tell you about me, my company, and the job.
My name is Zack Todevski and I’m the owner of Top Level Fitness and The Cryo Place located in Naperville, IL.
My business is dedicated to helping men and women achieve their health, fitness, and performance goals through customized fitness and nutrition programs, and recovery using Cryo Therapy.
I’m looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, hard working, and energetic person to handle our office work operations and help us with the growth of our business.
Note: If you are not familiar with cryo therapy google it. No experience needed for running sessons. You’ll be trained and certified on how to run cryo therapy sessions.
My facility is located at 2764 Aurora Avenue Suite 120, Naperville IL, 60540.
Over the last couple years we’ve had tremendous growth and it’s come time for us to bring on some additional help behind the scenes to get to the “next level.” It’s our goal to help thousands of Naperville area residents look, feel and perform their best. To do this, we need a strong supporting cast, which includes a SOLID Admin Assistant (for lack of better words). Quite frankly, we need someone who is a rock star with administrative tasks (paperwork, data entry, inventory, etc), has a firm grasp of software and technology (Google Drive, Dropbox, email, Facebook, Instagram, etc. are just few of the tools we use), AND LOVES talking with people in person or through email and phone (handling inquiry calls, confirming appointments, connecting with clients, prospects), loves sales, and understands marketing and management.
WARNING: Working in an entrepreneurial environment is much different than working for a “regular” company – we often build the plane as we fly it. Creativity and flexibility are a must!
If you are hired for this position you will need to come to the office Monday – Friday (1pm-8pm) and some Saturday’s (7am-12pm). It is possible to have some morning shifts too.
We’re providing free fitness training membership so that you can better understand our services and relate to our Members. Plus, it’s a great health benefit ! Naturally we’re going to hire someone who embraces a healthy lifestyle and wants to work in an environment that encourages & facilitates effective exercise, good nutrition, and supportive people.
IMPORTANT NOTE: WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN SOMEONE WHO IS JUST LOOKING FOR FREE TRAINING!
Minimum Required Performance Responsibilities
- Answer all incoming calls, emails, texts, messages professionally and politely to ensure a flawless clients experience. – handle/forward accordingly
Prospective Clients & Trials
- Answer inquiry calls
- Schedule & confirm appointments
- Manage paperwork
- Follow-up with new trials
- Conduct studio orientations
New & Current Clients
- Give Welcome Package, gifts & follow-up (letters, cards, flowers, etc.)
- Manage client folders
- Manage client birthday recognition
- Record attendance
- Missed workouts/appointments follow-up communication
- Manage files
- Follow-up tasks (calls, send cards, letters, etc.)
Inventory & Purchasing
- CARE gifts
- Vacuum/Dust/Tidy Up and keep the facility clean and organized if needed
- Manage outside service providers (e.g., cleaning crew, towel service, gas providers, handyman)
Marketing and Sales
- Maintain and enhance the studio's presence through regular email campaigns, social media marketing and posts and in blog posts
- Maintain and expand studio’s marketing activities
- Local networking - putting the studio together with local opportunities.
- Share information about our many options and help clients determine what is best for their goals
- Great phone personality/etiquette. Experience in customer service is a MUST! You will be talking with my customers, who are VERY important to me, and prospective customers, who are also extremely important. You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client.
- We market our services (fitness and Cryo Therapy) through social media, print advertising, JV with local businesses, events and ect. Understanding and implementing our marketing strategies is needed.
- Follow up with leads, scheduling appointments, conducting orientations, follow up with trials, clients, selling supplements, merchandise and ect. Some sales experience is required.
- Thoughtfulness and organization. I need you to be able to think for yourself and be organized. I’m very serious about this one. I do NOT want a robot. I want someone who learns and grows with us.
- Computer proficiency . We use applications like Mindbody, Infusionsoft, Google Drive, Dropbox, Email, Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube)
- Attention to Detail: This is a must! You will need to catch the little things from scheduling, to wording, numbers, cleaning, etc.
Previous experience working in fitness studio is a plus. Experience in sales in the fitness industry will be huge bonus and put your resume on top of my list.
Compensation & Benefits
- We have Full Time (35-40 h/w) and Part Time (15-25 h/w) positions available. Starting pay is $12 hours (after the initial training), plus potential commissions, bonuses, increases based on performance and growth of the business, and potential for salary with benefits for full time employees and high performers. Basically your earning potential depends on you and your performance. You will be paid Monthly on the 15th.
- Free Training Membership and Participation in Transformation Challenges, Workshops, Seminars, etc.
Potential Future Growth
- Salary, Paid Holidays, Benefits and Commission Opportunities
- Management position
How to Apply
We're looking to hire the right person as soon as possible. So if this job sounds good to you, follow these instructions now.
Here's what I want from you. NOTE: Failure to follow these instructions will result in your resume going in the circular file. This is your first test, okay?
- Write me a cover letter email explaining why you are the perfect person to fill this position. Include full contact information (name, address, phone, email, age and facebook profile link) on this cover letter.
- On an attached word doc list at least three references with phone numbers, email (optional) and what your relationship is with the references (i.e. - previous employer, college professor, etc. I don't need reference from your best friend or from your mom).
- Write me an additional hand-written note re-iterating why you feel I should choose you for the job. (scan and attach to the email)
- Attach to the email PDF file with you resume as well.
- Complete and submit all of the above to ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: "Applying for Admin Assistant Position"
After I receive your email, I will review your application. If I feel you're a good prospect, we'll call or email you to set up a personal interview.
The sooner we get your resume, the better. This will not be a long, drawn out process. I believe in taking action quickly. So get your application over to me pronto! I look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you personally.
Again, thank you very much for your interest.
P.S. - This in not a corporate type of structure job. I am an entrepreneurial small business owner. I move quickly to capitalize on opportunities. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Top Level Fitness is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and contributing to the growth of the business. I recognize and reward performance!
With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go long way in my book. I'm a very positive, upbeat person and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you're definitely a candidate! So send us your resume today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
• Post ID: 88116362 chicago