A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize theres more to being in business than just making a profit. Thats the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because its never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. Its about how you can grab everything thats within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. Its about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means well all be a little better off. Its that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
'Mars has net sales of more than $33 billion, operates five business segments including Pet care, Mars Wrigley Confectionary, Food, Drinks, Symbioscience, and more than 75,000 Associates worldwide that are putting its Principles into action to make a difference for people and the planet through its performance.
Mars has net sales of more than $33 billion, operates five business segments including Pet care, Mars Wrigley Confectionary, Food, Drinks, Symbioscience, and more than 75,000 Associates worldwide that are putting its Principles into action to make a difference for people and the planet through its performance.
Mars brands include: Petcare PEDIGREE, ROYAL CANIN, WHISKAS, BANFIELD Pet Hospital, CESAR, SHEBA, DREAMIES and NUTRO; Confectionary M&MS, SNICKERS, DOVE, GALAXY, MARS, MILKY WAY, TWIX, DOUBLEMINT, EXTRA, ORBIT and 5 chewing gums, SKITTLES and STARBURST candies, and ALTOIDS AND LIFESAVERS mints. Food UNCLE BENS, DOLMIO, EBLY, MASTERFOODS, SEEDS OF CHANGE and ROYCO; Drinks ALTERRA COFFEE ROASTERS, THE BRIGHT TEA COMPANY, KLIX and FLAVIA; Symbioscience COCOAVIA and WISDOM PANEL.
Mars Wrigley Confectionary is looking for a SC Finance Analyst in Chicago, IL.
Supply Chain Finance Analyst is responsible for financial analysis and financial waste reporting activities for Mars Wrigley Confectionary. The primarily purpose of this role is to oversee the Period Close process, consolidate and communicate periodic waste financial results and insights, coordinate planning and forecasting processes, and support VLiC (Value Leadership in Conversion) and S&OP+ (Step 3, Step 4) processes for Supply. This role will work closely with the Supply Chain Finance team and other key stakeholders to drive process improvements, waste reporting efficiencies and simplification, and will be responsible for identifying and communicating spend improvement opportunities for the internal manufacturing network. This position will be assisting with the periodic variance analysis, cost structure analysis, and benchmarking.
- Leads all internal periodic waste financial reporting activities across the internal manufacturing network (10 manufacturing Sites) and total Supply while insuring the accuracy of the consolidated information. Responsible for generating and sharing insights that drive efficiency, continuous improvement and operational excellence in the Supply organization
- Consolidates, analyzes and reports period financials, prepares presentations, and ad-hoc reports for Supply division including SCLT, FLT, IMT, and Global Chocolate
- Performs reconciliations between systems (SAP and HELIOS) and ensures the accuracy of the information reported
- Oversees Period Close and reporting processes for Supply, identifies opportunities to drive efficiencies and simplification
- Drives compliance of internal controls and governance for all areas of the responsibility
- Is a power user for automated supply reports in SAP BW
- Leads the operating plan and revised forecasts planning cycles including for Supply
- Establishes robust process for the operating plan and revised forecasts planning cycles including developing input timelines, templates, key assumptions, and process documentations
- Develops financial summaries and other analytical insights for the internal manufacturing network including cost structure analysis and benchmarking to drive decisions and improvements. Identifies trade-offs and escalates operating plan variances as appropriate
- Performs consolidations for the total Supply Chain
- Contributes to the culture of accountability and responsibility by tracking action plans and delivery vs. targets for key VLiC (Value Leadership in Conversion) initiatives for the internal manufacturing network
- Performs ad-hoc accounting/analysis activities as necessary
- Develops financial acumen for key Supply Chain Stakeholders
- Participates in engagement activities with the Supply Finance Financial Operations team and the greater Service & Finance function
- High Performing Business
- Provides financial insight with leadership
- Drives innovative changes in the measurement, metrics and the reporting of business results in order to better meet the dynamic needs of the Supply Chain Organization
- Drives continuous enhancements to the forecasting and planning models to improve accuracy as well as framing key business drivers
- Participates in forming and tracking continuous improvement strategy
- Simplifies /Improves financial business processes and creating/developing standard tools for decision-making
- Financial Operations
- Ensures controls are adequate and compliant with Mars Finance Manual
- Maintains Supply Reporting Governance and process
- Ensures data accuracy
or contact us at email@example.com
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 87157307 chicago