Requisition ID: 162473
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Location: Anywhere in the US or Canada
Travel: Up to 100% travel is required
As aFinance Business Processes Consultant,you will facilitate the implementation and support of the SAP Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting solutions to enhance the clients business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction. In addition,you will partner with clients to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables for same.As aconsultant you will implement, customize and test solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed; as well asassisting clients in achieving their Digital Transformation vision and Best-Run Business capability from their SAP and other IT investments.
Responsibilities of this role include creating tactical and strategic roadmaps charting the deployment of the digital solutions SAP offers while identifying clear value drivers and developing compelling business cases to help guide our customers strategic decision making activities.
The consultant provides comprehensive advice to our customers on long-term (Big Picture) and short-term (Quick-win) perspectives on their key strategic imperatives and recommends innovations which anticipate the future directions of both business and IT stakeholders. Excellent facilitation and communication skills are essential as is engaging with executive stakeholders, partners and SAP account teams.
- Facilitate collaborative architecture discussions with our customer, IT and business executives
- Development of 3-5 year strategic roadmaps encompassing the evolution of enterprise business solution portfolios from current to future state.
- Guide customer teams in using Enterprise Architecture frameworks, establishing governance models and implementing business process modeling disciplines
- Influence transition states toward joint business outcomes building on SAP solution value
- Leverage industry and SAP reference architectures
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Perform feasibility studies and process design reviews
- Act as a team lead / Business Processes Consultant and support respective manager(s) in people development tasks
- Develop detailed plan of process implementation
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Lead industry / corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP / non-SAP)
- Assist in the development of the overall project plan (scoping process) as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigates, analyses, and solves software problems)
- Analyze and map clients business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients needs.
- Support the internal Finance Consulting Practice with pre-sales support, spot consulting and internal projects and commit to the success of customers, partners, colleagues, and SAP
- Identify, extract, and share knowledge assets from S/4HANA projects with the internal Finance Consulting Practice
- Strong leadership skills wiith the ability to lead customer engagements at an executive level
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of various solution architecture alternatives
- A minimum of 7 years SAP consulting experience with at least 5 years in Finance and at least 2 end to end implementations
- Overall knowledge of SAP Finance solutions
- Strong knowledge of Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting processes and best practices
- Expertise in the configuration and implementation of Financial Accounting (FI)
- Expertise in the configuration and implementation of Managerial Accounting (CO)
- Expertise in the integration of Finance with other SAP solutions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels within client company
- Proven experience in configuring, testing, and supporting SAP Finance solutions
- Ability to conduct complex and interactive solutioning workshops
- Proven expertise and commitment to knowledge management and mentoring
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 87256327 chicago