Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking an IT Risk Security Advisory Specialist. Candidate will lead and execute complex information security assessments that require both analytical and technical skills across a broad range of information technology needs. Candidate will work with the technology and business teams, and Audit and Compliance, as well as work with vendors and other business partners.
- Assist in continuous monitoring of third party key risk indicators and key performance indicators.
- Build relationships cross functionally and globally with risk stewards, internal stakeholders, and third parties.
- Communicate to all levels of the organization, including senior management, business stakeholders and third parties. Ensure that risks are promptly and clearly articulated, and escalated appropriately.
- Support projects that help improve the assessment process and support our overall third party risk strategy. Communicate with management regarding project obstacles and take ownership of their resolution to continue progress towards deliverables and timelines.
- 5+ years of information technology experience, preferably with information security responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management systems or related field.
- Familiarity with current information security technologies and past experience in multiple of the following domain areas: identity and access management, application security, infrastructure security, system & data security, physical and environmental security, business continuity/disaster recover, and regulatory/standard compliance.
- Familiarity with industry frameworks and standards such as NIST 800-53, SSAE16/SSAE18, PCI-DSS, and ISO 27001/27002.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, time management and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Information security certification preferred (CISSP, CISA, CISA, Security).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel). Archer experience a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 87157562 chicago