The Intern will assist the Internal Audit Team in conducting financial, operational, compliance and technology audits in all areas of TTX.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the data mining of Intermodal metrics by running and preparing daily reports.
- Research a better way to analyze the data, using different statistical methods such as clustering, regression, and the use of MS Data Analysis Tools.
Projects the intern will work on:
- Audit tests and documentation.
- Data Analysis.
- Report drafting.
- Gain an understanding of audit concepts.
- Assist in developing working papers and audit documentation.
- Learn company systems and policies.
- Major(s): Accounting, Finance, Business Administration.
- Year in school: completed at least 3 years of a business program at an accredited college/university
- Specific course work: Accounting, Audit.
Preferred Qualities Possessed by Candidate:
- IT understanding
The above job description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Location: Chicago, IL
Education Experience: 15041
Employment Experience: Intern
Employment Status: Intern
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Direct Reports: No
TTX Company is a leading provider of railcars and related freight car management services to the North American rail industry. TTXs pool of railcars is ideal for supporting shippers in the intermodal, automotive, paper & forest, metals, machinery, wind energy and other markets where flatcars, boxcars and gondolas are required.
TTX Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 86935317 chicago