Posted: Tuesday, November 7, 2017 9:23 PM
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long:term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
Mars has net sales of more than 33 billion, operates six business segments including Petcare, Chocolate, Wrigley, Food, Drinks, Symbioscience, and more than 75,000 Associates worldwide that are putting its Principles into action to make a difference for people and the planet through its performance.
Mars brands include: Petcare : PEDIGREE(R), ROYAL CANIN(R), WHISKAS(R), BANFIELD(R) Pet Hospital, CESAR(R), SHEBA(R), DREAMIES(R) and NUTRO(R); Chocolate : M and M'S(R), SNICKERS(R), DOVE(R), GALAXY(R), MARS(R), MILKY WAY(R) and TWIX(R); Wrigley : DOUBLEMINT(R), EXTRA(R), ORBIT(R) and 5(TM) chewing gums, SKITTLES(R) and STARBURST(R) candies, and ALTOIDS(R) AND LIFESAVERS(R) mints. Food : UNCLE BEN'S(R), DOLMIO(R), EBLY(R), MASTERFOODS(R), SEEDS OF CHANGE(R) and ROYCO(R); Drinks : ALTERRA COFFEE ROASTERS(TM), THE BRIGHT TEA COMPANY(TM), KLIX(R) and FLAVIA(R); Symbioscience : COCOAVIA(R) and WISDOM PANEL(R).
Mars Wrigley Confectionary is looking for Supplier Quality Assurance Global Nut Manager/Lead : Chicago, IL.
The Supplier Quality Assurance Global Nut Manager/Lead is part of the Global Supplier Quality Assurance team (SQA) within the Commercial division. The Global SQA team is a centralized team responsible for standardization, strategic leadership, and leadership in material expertise, capability and talent development of the SQA community. The job holder will report to the Global SQA Director. The holder of this role is responsible for defining and deploying the Global Supplier Quality Strategy of the category and driving continuous improvement plans. Analysis of relevant performance metrics and review of critical incidents to ensure good root cause analysis and global follow:through on the CAPAs reviewed in Quarterly Category reviews. They are also responsible for defining and ensuring execution of projects that enable a Category specific standardization of the category quality program.
1. Develop the SQA category strategy in alignment with global sourcing strategy
2. Lead the overall process and help prioritizing what's needed within the SQA community
3. Own the decision making process or providing recommendation to the team.
4. Coordination within the category
5. Influencing sourcing strategy into category overall
6. Own escalation process for nonconforming material or material related incidents.
7. Accountable for the delivery of the toolbox by working with the virtual category SQA team
8. Build Nuts Technical expertise within global SQA community to drive harmonization, best practices and Quality improvements.
9. Drive big quality improvement projects or interventions, like Nuts standard implementation and Nuts spec harmonization's.
10. Being the subject matter expert on nut processing and risk management
• Location: Chicago
• Post ID: 82412642 chicago