Business Financial / Operations Analyst 2 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Rolling Meadows, Illinois)
The Northrop Grumman Rolling Meadows Campus is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Manufacturing Analyst to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Manager Operations Program Engineering, the incumbent will assist the OBM team with monthly financial and budgetary planning. Specific duties to include:
- Assist in the generation of proposals, including basis of estimates, resource codes, estimate rational, bid codes overhead and labor rates. Involvement with proposal kickoffs, BOE development and pricing in conjunction with the OPM. Work with the Proposal Core Team members to assure adequate and compliant proposal submissions in accordance with customer requirements.
- Assist in the development of WSA’s/WADR’s, Comp EAC’s and single point adjustments with the OPM’s and Program Finance.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of Earned Value and Earned Value concepts. Ensure timely and accurate monthly/weekly program earned value (EV) metrics. This planning position will interface with the OPM’s and OBM’s to
provide comprehensive financial analysis to identify and assist in mitigating program risks.
- Provide Weekly/Monthly Data and Analysis regarding Support to Touch Labor trending.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17027381&lang=en
• Post ID: 84309567 chicago